Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great News

One of the primary reasons that I haven't posted to my blog during the past while is that my computer quit booting up about a week and a half ago. Initial indications made me suspect that the motherboard had fried. I've had a lot of things going on and have been out of town, so I haven't gotten around to doing anything about it. It hasn't been too bad because I keep a copy of all my critical data on my flash drive (which is, incidentally, the coolest flash drive ever).

Today my computer spontaneously started working again. Further troubleshooting found that the culprit was actually a USB device attached to my computer that had malfunctioned. So the great news is that I can start blogging again (among other things). Now if only I could remember all the things I thought of blogging about during the last 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment