Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Global Warming

If you haven't seen this video, The Great Global Warming Swindle, you should watch it. It was put out by WAG TV as a response to Al Gore's movie An Inconvenient Truth. It's a little lengthy, but worth the time. Not only does it give convincing scientific data that global warming is a natural phenomenon not caused by man, but it also gives a very motivating explanation as to why there is such hype around it and why that hype can be a very dangerous thing.



I've done a fair amount of reading on the topic and I personally agree with the views in this video: I believe in global warming but I do not believe that it is man made. Comments both for and against are certainly welcome.

1 comment:

Dave Buck said...

I'm with you. This is not a predominantly man-made thing.

Post a Comment