Friday, February 13, 2009

My New Tablecloth: An Update

I've been ranting about my tablecloth to lots of people and have repeatedly run into the fact that I forgot to mention in my blog the brand of my new awesome tablecloth. It is an Origins Microfiber Tablecloth. Mine is Navy, 52 x 70 inches for $14.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm going to buy the black one next.

My new cloth napkins are also truly amazing in texture and quality. They are Chateau Stripe Napkins. I got 8 at $2.99 each, also from Bed Bath and Beyond. Well worth the price.

Oh, and by the way, I have washed the tablecloth several times now. All the food I spilled on it (most of which was intentional) came right out, and it has not lost its ability to repel water in the slightest.

You should all check them out and buy your own.

3 comments:

Dave Buck said...

Cassi is going to buy one.

Cassandra said...

That is a true statement. Actually, a truer statement is that I am going to try and get someone else to buy me one. Or try to win it in poker.

Wm Krohn said...

I would contend that economic theory holds true in this case: the fact that I purchased the tablecloth means that I value the tablecloth above fair market value (in this case, substantially above). Consequently, you may find it quite difficult (and costly) to win the tablecloth from me in Poker.

Good luck trying to convince someone to buy it for you. That sounds like the best route to me. I've tried (and succeeded) at that on occasion (though not specifically with a tablecloth).

Post a Comment